- About Us
- Exhibitions & Events
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Apply to volunteer at the Guild online! Just fill out the form below.
Volunteers are needed to watch the St. Louis Artists' Guild galleries on Saturday afternoons, 12pm–4pm. While on duty, attendants should greet visitors, answer their questions, direct them around the building, and make financial transactions (registering people for memberships or classes, sales in the gift shop, etc).
- Receiving artwork
- Installing and hanging artwork
- Cleaning and preparing gallery spaces for new exhibitions
- Gallery attendant/receptionist during Gallery hours
- Ideal for those seeking experience working in a professional art gallery. Valuable opportunity to meet exhibiting artists, jurors and curators.
- Photograph and document exhibition openings, fundraisers, and other special events at the St. Louis Artists’ Guild for publication on our website and in brochures, reports and other documents & materials (you will receive credit for your photographs).
- Perfect for photographers seeking professional experience.
This team creates a welcoming environment for guests during functions at the St. Louis Artists' Guild. Events the Hospitality Team works at includes exhibition openings and fundraisers. Responsiblities include food preparation, greeting and directing guests, and setting up for events. For more information, call 314.727.6266 or email email@example.com. A more in-depth description of the volunteer position is available for download below.
- Help promote exhibitions and events at the St. Louis Artists’ Guild by distributing gallery cards, posters and other promotional materials.
Painting, patching, cleaning wood paneling, organization of closets, landscape & gardening, carpentry, etc. This volunteer position is available during the below hours and at your convenience.
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 4 p.m.