Collectors Choice XIX Art Work Requirements
• Artists may donate one or two pieces of artwork.
• Artwork must be valued at $250 or above.
• Art must be original (not copied from other art or a reproduction of original art)
• Hanging work should have wire and screw eyes.
• Framed size should not exceed 72” x 84” and 30 lbs. Freestanding or pedestal work should not exceed 100 lbs.
• Canvases should be framed, or gallery wrapped — there should be no visible staples or nails on the sides of your canvas.
• Frames must be stable and in good condition.
• Art may be created by the artist or donated from a personal collection.
• All images of the donated artwork must be uploaded by Saturday, September 14th or your work will not be included in the Collectors Choice XIX catalog. Please visit our website, stlouisartistsguild.org for more information.
• Collectors Choice XIX Committee has final approval over all art donations.
If you need someone to pick up your artwork, call the office at 314 727-6266 to arrange pickup (all pickups need to occur before Friday, September 6th).
If you need your artwork photographed, please bring it into SLAG no later than Saturday, September 7th, 10 am – 2 pm. Artworks will be stored at this time.
Catalog Deadline: Saturday, September 14th by 6:00 pm.
Final deadline for digital entries, 300 dpi jpeg, image proportions maximum 5”x7”.
Please upload your images and information via EntryThingy under Events, as directed on our website.
Deliver Artwork Donation: Saturday, October 12th – 19th
During that week, the hours for delivery are Tuesday – Friday: 10 am – 6 pm & Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm.
Artwork donation forms will be provided at the time of delivery.
Wed, October 30th Artist Recognition Party at 7 pm.
All donating artist are invited to bring a guest, pick up a catalog, and view the art.
Sat, November 2nd Collectors Choice XIX Selection Party
Doors open at 5 pm and Artwork Selection begins at 7 pm.